Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A gloriously enchanting spring day in Central Park












 

I have said it multiple times and I'll say it again...the weather I got to experience during my birthday week in NYC was exceptional...magical...wonderful. It was seriously SO BEAUTIFUL every day. The day after my birthday, we first went to the museum, then we decided to walk around in Central Park after because it was right across the street. The sun warmed our backs. We basked in it on a cluster of rocks overlooking the pond where people were kayaking and paddle boating. It was incredible. The picturesque views of the skyline are unimaginable. We saw a bunch of turtles laying in the sun on logs in the pond. Hudson and Jackson made a little friend who kept telling them not to jump into the water from the rocks. It was really cute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment