Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Birthday Brunch!


We ate at this place for brunch called Mom's Kitchen. They had amazing drinks and the cheese curds were to die for. The waiter/ress was so fun. He was extremely feminine and I loved it. He and I bonded. I told him I loved his nails and that I also had gold nail polish on but his were sharper and more defined than mine. He said he did it that way so that he could defend himself lol. I told him the drinks were amazing and STRONG and he said, gurl...we don't skimp on the alcohol here. Yeah. He got an amazing tip. Oh, and then while we were eating, Jackson said he saw a boy with a girl's shirt on. Hudson said: "that's okay, he's just transgender," and I'd never been more proud to raise more tolerant kids in my life. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment