Monday, April 5, 2021

Birthday portraits with a NYC skyline background

 I am so grateful to have enjoyed 40 laps around the sun. My life has been blessed with some amazing, incredible experiences and adventures. I have more memories in my head that are brilliant, loving, happy, laugh until I cry--out of this world wonderful--that I can even COUNT. This trip to NYC during spring break, 2 days after Easter, and to celebrate my 40th birthday did NOT disappoint, and was just another amazing life experience to add to the bucket. I am so grateful for everything I have, and a wonderful family who is willing to stand by my side, keep me company and support all my dreams and adventures. Onto the next decade! I can't wait to see what other incredible adventures it will bring.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment