Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Trip to NYC Edge--100 stories above!











































 

The trip to the top of NYC Edge in Hudson Yards was one of the most incredible experiences I'd ever had in my life. I was so grateful for the gorgeous weather, too. The sunset was astounding. It was a dream come true and I was beyond thrilled to be sharing that experience with my beautiful family on my birthday. we paid extra for the sunset and champagne package and it was well worth it. Even the elevator ride up was magical and brought tears to my eyes because I couldn't believe how lucky and blessed I was to be getting to have such an exciting experience, 100 stories up on top of the world, overlooking all of Manhattan at sunset. I feel like the city calls to my heart. It draws me in. I connect to the energy here. It's almost like the city is alive inside me like I have this established connection with it where it will always be an enchanting part of me. It's a special pull that hooks me in, almost like the city loves ME as much as I love IT. I also feel like we got the best of both worlds because we stayed a little extra to be able to see the city all lit up at night. It was a joyous time. It was a profound experience that I won't soon forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment