Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cheesy Goodness Baked Porkchops and Potatos


This dish is seriously amazing. Make a lot. Your family will trample you to get seconds and thirds. 

1. I took 4 potatos, washed, peeled and sliced em. 
2. I sprayed the bottom of a 9*13 baking dish and placed the sliced (uncooked) potatos on the bottom. Then I mixed them with salt, pepper and onion powder. 
3. Next I took 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and blended them together with more salt pepper and onion. 
4. I took my pork chops and seasoned them with salt, pepper and onion and seared them in a pan first. I did not cook them to completion though, just merely browning them. and placed them on top of the potatoes, then poured the cream of mushroom soup over the top. I baked it in the oven for about half an hour. Then I took the dish out and sprinkled about 2 cups of cheddar cheese on the top. Then I baked it again about 20 more minutes or until the cheese was golden brown. 

*note, if I were to make this again, I would add one more can of cream of mushroom and maybe 1/2 cup of milk to make the liquid mixture go a little further over the potatoes. Still was delicious though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment