Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chicken Parm Casserole with Angel Hair Pasta


This is a really warm and filling meal to have on a chilly fall night!
1. I took about 10 chicken tenders (raw) and cut them into bite sized chunks. I sprinkled them with salt, pepper and garlic. 
2. I placed them into the bottom of an ungreased 9*13 baking pan. Then I covered them with marinara sauce from a jar. I did add a little extra salt pepper and garlic to give the marinara some added flare. 
3. I placed mozzerella cheese, about a cup and a half, on top of the marinara sauce. 
4. I added garlic parmesan crutons to the top and placed it into a pre-heated 400 degree oven for about an hour. 

*note, if I made this recipe again, I would probably sear the chicken on the stove for a few minutes just to give it some brown flavor. I would also cover it with aluminum foil next time for maybe the last 10 minutes so that the crutons dont burn. I didnt have any this time handy. 

For the pasta I just boiled some angel hair, and mixed the cooked noodles with butter, olive oil and Parmesan/salt/pepper to taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment