Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sugar Cookie Apple Cobbler


Yes, you read that right! This was so good I nearly got sick eating half the finished project in one sitting! :) 

1-I sliced up about 4 apples. 
2-I sprayed the bottom of a 9*13 baking dish
3-I placed the (uncooked) sliced apples in the bottom of the baking dish. 
4-I added 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar together with the apples and stirred it up in the dish. 
5-I took a package of pre-packaged-pre sliced plain sugar cookies and placed them on top of the apple mixture. Then I sprinkled cinnamon on top of the cookie dough balls. Then I baked in a 350 degree pre-heated oven for about 25 minutes. I tried to do it using the package directions on the sugar cookies but I found that the cookies needed a little more time to really form and bake for this one. Serve warm with ice cream or cold, either way your taste buds will be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment